EPUB – Dynamic Design
Since november 2010, CrossLab has been organizing a series of events about ’state of the art’ developments in media technology and design, discussed by professionals within the field of art and design. Previous events include: Transmedia Stories, Digital Craft and Dutch Digital Design.
About this EPUB
This EPUB consists of four lectures by Jeroen van Erp (Fabrique), Alper Çuğun (Monsterswell), Irene van Peer (Pig Chase), Tom de Bruyne and Astrid Groenewegen (Sue Amsterdam). All lectures have been tagged according to five keywords: behaviour; experience; process; data aesthetics and storytelling. This arrangement allows a non linear and thematic reading of the event.
The keywords reflect the main topics of all four lectures, representing Dynamic Design. The keywords can be used to navigate through snippets of all lectures. Each snippet offers a link to the complete lecture, including bios and slides of the speakers.
- This ePub has been developed for iPads with iOS 5 and iBooks 2.
- Download the publication using Safari on your iPad, by clicking the above link (may take a while; 135 MB).
- As soon as the download has finished, you should see a button ‘Open in iBooks’. Click/press this button and go get some coffee or tea. (Again, the initial import into iBooks may take up to 5 minutes or more).
- As soon as the import has finished, you should see the book added to your iBooks library.
Since ePub is an Open Standard, you should in theory be able to read this book on different readers as well. But ePub currently enjoys different levels of support, with different interpretations of the standards on different readers. Hence, we cannot guarantee that this publication works well on all readers, or that it works at all on yours. If it does, please let us know!
Please report bugs (also typo’s) here: https://github.com/micschk/wdka-epub-dynd/issues. We’ll try and fix ‘em in the next release.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Jeroen van Erp
Creative director Fabrique
Tom de Bruyne & Astrid Groenewegen
Moderator Jasper Schelling
Design and realisation:
Michael van Schaijk, Timo Klok, Annemieke van der Hoek;
Editorial and design:
Kim de Groot
Calum A. Selkirk
Editorial & organisation:
Aldje van Meer
Made possible by:
Kenniscentrum Creating 010, Hogeschool Rotterdam
CrossLab, Hogeschool Rotterdam
Willem de Kooning Academie, Hogeschool Rotterdam